Where do I find my purchase history?
To review your purchase history, please check the instructions below:
1. Enter payments.google.com, then log in with your desired Google account
2. Select “Transactions” to display your Play Store order history.
3. Choose an individual entry to view its corresponding receipt.
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. Select your username (this should be your e-mail address), and choose “Account”
3. Scroll down to “Purchase History”, and choose “See All”
How do I disable or enable in-app purchases?
Kroy Games' games are free to play, but you can buy in-game currency to progress quicker. In-game currency is purchased with real money using either Google or iTunes.
To set restrictions on your device, please refer to the links:
If you’d like to continue making in-app purchases, set the device to require your password every time you make a purchase (select “Immediately”) or every fifteen minutes.
Who processes in-app purchases?
Here at Kroy Games, we don’t process payments for in-app purchases, or have access to any of your credit card information. That’s since the payment transactions themselves are completed through Apple’s App Store or Google Play (depending on your device) via your personal email address associated with that account. Receipts for these transactions are emailed to you by Apple or Google after each purchase (though please note that any post-purchase processes are controlled by Apple or Google and are subject to change by them).